Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time; closed Fridays
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
Closed December 25 through January 1, 2014. Limited technical support is available during the holiday break.
New Year’s Day, Thursday, January 1, 2015
Memorial Day, Monday, May 26, 2014
Labor Day, Monday, September 1, 2014
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, 2014
Christmas Day, Thursday, December 25, 2014
The Switcher Sentinel® 3 is a web enabled transparent three input, single output stereo switcher/router. The Switcher Sentinel® 3 is perfect for all types of passive signal switching via a web browser, front panel switch and/or contact closures. The passive switching utilizing gold contact relays, which means that the unit can route a signal in either direction. Due to the passive nature of the switching, any input level and impedance can be used. Inputs may be balanced or unbalanced, while output levels, impedance, distortion, noise and balancing will match that of the selected input. The Switcher Sentinel® 3 can be controlled and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser or web-enabled mobile device. The active audio output is monitored for silence and may be configured to perform user defined action sequences when the audio drops to a per-configured level. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play on their PC speaker when an alarm is generated. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. SNMP and SMTP username and passwords are also supported.
• Front panel channel step push button with active channel led indicators.
• Web channel selection switches and active channel indicators.
• TCP control command interface.
• Front panel active audio stereo led indicators.
• Internal stereo silence sensor monitors the output and is equipped with web led display with user programmable switching functions.
• The “MUTE” switch allows the user to turn off the audio output when activated.
• Audio switching via sealed relays utilizing 2-form-C bifurcated - crossbar silver alloy with gold overlay contacts.
• The power-up feature allows the user to select which source is active at power up, including the last source selected.
• During loss of power, input one is passed to the output.
• Eight alarm email recipients.
• Logging of all user selected input status with site ID information which may be emailed from once an hour to once a day, along with hourly snap-shot functionality.
• Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for audio I/O connections.
• Rear panel RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected power supply. Domestic power supply provided.
• Four units may be mounted on one RA-1 1-RU shelf.
Analog and/or AES audio source switching; Studio selection and routing; Audio processing selection; Exciter input selection; STL source selection; EAS audio switching; composite stereo audio, AES digital audio signals, NTSC video signals, RS-232, 422 or 485 data signals and telephone lines.
131 State Street • Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
Ph: 360.854.9559 • email@example.com • Fax: 866.783.1742 Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time