Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time; closed Fridays
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
Closed December 25 through January 1, 2014. Limited technical support is available during the holiday break.
New Year’s Day, Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Memorial Day, Monday, May 26, 2014
Labor Day, Monday, September 1, 2014
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 27, 2014
Christmas Day, Thursday, December 25, 2014
Designed in Washington State
Assembled in the USA
The AES Switcher Sentinel® 4 is perfect for AES digital audio switching via the web and/or local control. The AES Switcher Sentinel® 4 can be controlled and monitored locally and/or remotely over any IP network, including private networks, IP-based industrial control networks, and the Internet. Users can operate the product using a web browser, web-enabled mobile device, front panel switch and/or contact closures. Email notification may be configured to alert up to eight recipients when alarms are detected. The user may also enable a sound effect to play on their PC speaker when an alarm is generated. The active AES output is monitored for activity and may be configured to perform user defined action sequences if activity is lost and switch to a defined back-up source. Logging of system status, along with the site ID may be emailed in time spans from once an hour to once a day. SNMP and SMTP username and passwords are also supported. Front panel and remote contact closure control and monitoring functions are provided.
* Front panel channel step push button with active channel led indicators.
* Web channel selection switches and active channel indicators.
* TCP control command interface.
* Front panel active AES activity led indicator.
* Internal AES activity sensor monitors the output and displays active operation. User defined action sequences may be enabled to switch a failed channel to a back-up source.
* The "MUTE” switch allows the user to turn off the AES output when activated.
* The power-up feature allows the user to select which source is active at power up, including the last source selected.
* Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, SNMP, TFTP, Telnet, DHCP, BOOTP, HTTP, and AutoIP.
* Eight alarm email recipients.
* Logging of all user selected input status with site ID information which may be emailed from once an hour to once a day, along with hourly snap-shot functionality.
* Plug-in euro-block screw terminals for audio I/O connections.
* RJ-45, 10/100base-T LAN/Ethernet interface.
* Fully RFI proofed.
* Surge protected power supply. Domestic power supply provided.
* Four units may be mounted on one RA-1 1-RU shelf.
AES audio switching via the Internet, front panel and/or contact closures.
131 State Street • Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
Ph: 360.854.9559 • email@example.com • Fax: 866.783.1742 Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time