The Broadcast Tools® ACS 16.2 provides matrix audio switching of 16 stereo inputs to two stereo outputs. Matrix switching allows any/or all inputs to be assigned to any/or all outputs with inputs one and two having fade and dim capabilities. The ACS 16.2 may be controlled via front panel channel selection knob and take push button, contact closures, open collectors, logic and/or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port (USB or Ethernet optional). Installation is simplified with plug-in euroblock screw terminals.
• Channel selection knob for input selection for both outputs, along with the front panel take push button.
• Three switching modes; Interlock, overlap and mix.
• Inputs one and two can be faded and/or dimmed via serial commands.
• Internal stereo silence sensors monitor each output and are equipped with front panel LED indicators; independent SPDT alarm relays and adjustable SS alarm delay and restore timing duration.
• Stereo LED VU meters with front panel output selection switch.
• Stereo headphone amplifier with front panel output selection switch, headphone jack and level control.
• Power-up selection of inputs to outputs, mute or last source selected.
• Most configuration options via rear panel dipswitches.
• 16 input “PIP” (GPI / Trigger) port (or remote control) with front panel “PIP” LED indicator.
• 16 open collector status outputs or programmable via burst serial commands.
• Eight SPST (NO) relays with selectable multiplex function for inputs assigned to output two.
• Front panel multi-turn input trimmers.
• Internal output level adjustments.
• Electronically balanced stereo inputs and outputs with low noise and distortion circuitry.
• Multi-drop RS-232 serial port (OPTIONAL USB and/or Ethernet) with power and data activity LED’s.
• Plug-in euroblock screw terminals for ALL audio I/O and remote control connections.
• 1-RU aluminum enclosure.
• Surge protected external universal switching power supply (100 - 240 vac / 50/60 Hz) with IEC input plug with supplied domestic AC power cord.
131 State Street • Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
Ph: 360.854.9559 • firstname.lastname@example.org • Fax: 866.783.1742 Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time