Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time; closed Fridays
Broadcast Tools, Inc. will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
Memorial Day: Monday, May 28th
Independence Day: Wednesday, July 4th
Labor Day: Monday, September 3rd
Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 24th
Christmas Day: Tuesday, December 25th
The Broadcast Tools® ACS 16.2 provides matrix audio switching of 16 stereo inputs to 2 stereo outputs. Matrix switching allows any/or all inputs to be assigned to any/or all outputs. The ACS 16.2 may be controlled via front panel encoder, contact closures, 5-volt TTL/CMOS logic and/or the multi-drop RS-232 serial port (control via USB or Ethernet with optional devices). Installation is simplified with plug-in euroblock screw terminals.
– True matrix switching, allows any or all inputs to be assigned to any or all outputs.
– Stereo LED VU meters with front panel output selection switch.
– Stereo headphone amplifier with front panel output selection switch, headphone jack and level control.
– Internal silence sensors monitor both output channels. Each is equipped with front panel LED indicator; separate SPDT silence sensor alarm relays, adjustable alarm delay and restore duration.
– Front panel “Encoder” and “Take” button, allows for the selection of any of the sixteen input channels to either or both outputs with 32 independent input indicator LED’s.
– 32 audio I/O macro storage and recall.
– HyperTerminal and/or Ethernet telnet menu set-up, control and monitoring.
– Power-up selection of audio I/O, mute or last source selected.
– 16 input GPI port (PIP or Remote Control) with LED indicator.
– Sixteen open collector channel status outputs.
– Eight SPST normally open relay outputs with multiplex function on output two.
– Logic functions via flash microprocessor and non-volatile memory.
– Most configuration options via rear panel accessible dipswitches.
– Front panel multi-turn input level trimmers.
– Internal single turn output level trimmers.
– Electronically balanced stereo inputs with MIL of +24dBu.
– Electronically balanced stereo outputs with MOL of +24dBm.
– Multi-drop RS-232 serial port with data activity LED. USB capability with optional USB to RS-232 adapter cable.
– 1-RU chassis.
– Universal UL/CE approved power supply.
131 State Street • Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
Ph: 360.854.9559 • email@example.com • Fax: 866.783.1742 Monday through Thursday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time